The Waterfowl is a 36-key split keyboard inspired by the Kyria and Arch-36.
Designed and Created by CyanDuck.
Note that this is a group buy that will run from September 24 to October 29, 2022.
The estimated completion time for the group buy after it closes is 2-3 months (January-February 2023).
Please note that your entire order will not be shipped until the group buy items arrive, at which point everything will be shipped out together.
Extras: Extras have been ordered, so if you missed out on the group buy, please sign up for restock notifications so you can find out when the extras are put up for sale
UK - Mechboards
Germany - Keygem
- 36-key layout with Kyria stagger
- Individually controllable rotary and roller encoders
- MX and Choc V1 hotswap sockets supported
- Large vertical OLEDs
- Reversible design
The board also supports JST battery connectors and a low-profile power switch for wireless builds using the nice!nano and ZMK.
Note: Image of severed duck head shown in the original product pictures has been replaced with a regular looking duck, as seen in the rendered images
Included in the Kit:
- Waterfowl PCB x 2
- Waterfowl Top Plate x 2
- Waterfowl Bottom Plate x 2
- 40 Though-hole Diodes
- TRRS Jacks and Cable
- MX or Choc Hotswap Sockets (depending on the selected kit)
- Rotary Encoders with Knobs x 2
- Rollers x 2
- 128x64 OLED x 2
- Screws, Standoffs, and Feet