The Elite-Pi is an RP2040-based controller with a Pro Micro/Elite-C compatible pinout that's primarily intended for use with keyboards.
- Compatible with Pro Micro-based PCBs
- Mid-Mount USB-C port for low profile
- RP2040 microcontroller
- Flash Memory: 16Mbit (W25Q16JVUXIQ)
- Up to 25 I/O pins available
- USB D+/D- accessible via pads
- On-board boot and run/reset buttons
- 1.6mm thick PCB
- Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
- Firmware Support: QMK, KMK, CircuitPython
Advantages over Pro Micro/Elite-C:
In comparison to the Pro Micro or Elite-C, the Elite-Pi provides a few advantages over them:
- Flash memory: Lots of space to compile in various QMK features without worry, as the Elite-Pi has much more flash memory
- Price: Since the RP2040 microcontroller costs less than the ATmega32u4, we can provide it at a lower price than the Elite-C
- Flashing: Instead of using QMK Toolbox, you can just copy a complied .uf2 file to the Elite-Pi to update the firmware
A full usage guide for the Elite-Pi can be found here: Elite-Pi Usage Guide. Please read the guide for some important notes.
Question: Can I use this on just one half of a split keyboard and use a Pro Micro on the other half?
Answer: No, you can not mix the Elite-Pi with a Pro Micro or Elite-C. However, another RP2040 controller can be used with it.