Liked the original Elite-C but think it’s a bit too tall for you? We heard you loud and clear, so we replaced the original USB-C port with a mid-mount version of it to produce a lower-profile board. It's even thinner than a Pro Micro!
- Compatible with all Pro Micro-based PCBs
- USB-C port that can’t be ripped off
- ATmega32u4 controller
- DFU bootloader
- 6 additional ATmega32u4 pins and USB pins broken out
- On-board reset button (you can still use the reset button on the keyboard PCB if it has one)
- 1.6mm thick PCB for slimmer profile
- Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
- Total of 24 I/O pins to work with (6 more than the Pro Micro)
- New with V4: VBUS pin is now broken out and placed above the B0 pin
Question: Can I use this on just the master half of a board and use the cheaper Pro Micro on the slave?
Answer: Yes! You can do this without any problems, just remember that the Pro Micro half is flashed using :avrdude, and the Elite-C half is flashed using :dfu.
Detection issues in QMK Toolbox on Windows: See info on installing the correct DFU driver using Zadig here: https://docs.qmk.fm/#/faq_build?id=unknown-device-for-dfu-bootloader