International Shipping and Local Pickup Options
International Shipping Options
We've recently rolled out a new, cheaper shipping option for international customers via FlavorCloud. Here's an explanation of the different options for it:
There are two options available for FlavorCloud:
- Standard Shipping + Duties
- Express Shipping + Duties
For the Express Shipping option, your package will typically be sent using DHL Express or FedEx.
For the Standard Shipping option, your package will sometimes get sent via DHL or FedEx, but most of the time, it will go through APC Postal Logistics.
Duties will be pre-paid for your package, so you will not need to pay any additional duties when receiving the package.
Here's the process for APC:
- We fill your order and put an APC label on the package
- We collect your package and some others together and ship them to APC Postal Logistics using FedEx Ground
- It takes about a week for FedEx Ground to deliver the package to the APC warehouse
- APC relabels the package with a label for your country's local postal service
- APC collects other packages for your country to ship together and ship them together to your local postal service
DHL Express Worldwide:
If you select DHL Express Worldwide, note that duties are not pre-paid, so you will have to pay for any duties when receiving your package. We usually recommend that you select FlavorCloud Express Shipping as opposed to this, as the shipping costs are much less, but with the same level of service/speed.
Local Pickup in North Carolina
For those in Triangle area of NC, local pickup is available at our location in Durham. Please see this page for more details: Local Pickup at Store