International Shipping and Local Pickup Options
International Shipping Options
We've recently rolled out a new, cheaper shipping option for international customers via FlavorCloud. Here's an explanation of the different options for it:
There are two options available for FlavorCloud:
- Standard Shipping + Duties
- Express Shipping + Duties
Note that at checkout time, you will see "Landed Cost." This is the same as Duties or Customs fees. You will also see which carrier will be used to send out your package.
For the Express Shipping option, your package will typically be sent using DHL Express or FedEx.
For the Standard Shipping option, your package will sometimes get sent via DHL or FedEx, but most of the time, it will go through APC Postal Logistics (usually appears as APC NJ).
Duties will be pre-paid for your package, so you will not need to pay any additional duties when receiving the package.
Here's the process for APC:
- We fill your order and put an APC label on the package
- We collect your package and some others together and ship them to APC Postal Logistics using UPS Ground
- It takes about 2-3 days for UPS Ground to deliver the package to the APC warehouse
- APC relabels the package with a label for your country's local postal service
- APC collects other packages for your country to ship together and ship them together to your local postal service
Local Pickup in North Carolina
For those in Triangle area of NC, local pickup is available at our location in Durham. Please see this page for more details: Local Pickup at Store