Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
A 12-key macrostick with support for 2 rotary encoders and in-switch RGB LEDs. Comes with a full acrylic case. PCB uses a Pro Micro/Elite-C/etc.
Note: Due to the 5mm acrylic switch plate, building the board is slightly more difficult that other Pro Micro-based boards. See the build guide below.
- Row of 12 keys
- Ability to use rotary encoders in the two rightmost switch locations
- Per-key RGB LED support (SK6812 Mini-E LEDs - not included)
- Uses Pro Micro-compatible controllers - Pro Micro, Elite-C, Proton C, etc.
- MX-compatible switches only
- 1 Bare PCB
- 5mm black acrylic top shell
- 5mm black acrylic switch plate
- 8mm clear acrylic middle layer
- 5mm black acrylic bottom plate
- 1 reset pushbutton
- Screws and standoffs
Other Parts Needed
- MX-compatible switches
- 1 Pro Micro or Elite-C
- 12 SK6812 Mini-E LEDs (optional)
The default keymapping that the board is pre-programmed with can be found here: Default Keymaps