The Waterfowl is a 36-key split keyboard inspired by the Kyria and Arch-36.
Designed and Created by CyanDuck.
Group Buy & Extras:
The group buy for this board ran at the end of 2022, and fulfillment of it has been completed.
Extras of the kits were ordered, and are scheduled to be released on Monday, April 17, 2023. Please sign up for the restock notification if you'd like to informed when they are available.
UK - Mechboards
Germany - Keygem
- 36-key layout with Kyria stagger
- Individually controllable rotary and roller encoders
- MX and Choc V1 hotswap sockets supported
- Large vertical OLEDs
- Reversible design
The board also supports JST battery connectors and a low-profile power switch for wireless builds using the nice!nano and ZMK.
Note: Image of severed duck head shown in the original product pictures has been replaced with a regular looking duck, as seen in the rendered images
Included in the Kit:
- Waterfowl PCB x 2
- Waterfowl Top Plate x 2
- Waterfowl Bottom Plate x 2
- 40 Though-hole Diodes
- TRRS Jacks and Cable
- MX or Choc Hotswap Sockets (depending on the selected kit)
- Rotary Encoders with Knobs x 2
- Rollers x 2
- 128x64 OLED x 2
- Screws, Standoffs, and Feet