No time for soldering? No problem, we've got pre-built Iris keyboards for sale now!
- Tested and pre-flashed with default layout and VIA support
- Built and shipped within 1-5 business days usually
- If you add on a mid-layer kit, we will install it for you!
- Silicone bumpers are installed for hotswap builds
- SKUF feet are installed on the bottom of the keyboard
- Keycaps and USB-C to USB-A cable not included
- For keycap options, here's our list of recommended places to order from: Recommended Keycaps
- Also see our Keycap Selection Guide
- Thumb key configuration
- Default thumb key setup is two 1u keys
- Select the configuration you'd like for each thumb
- The USB-C to USB-C cable is used to connect both halves together
- Rev. 5
- Non-hotswap version, MX/Alps/Choc compatible
- RGB underglow LEDs
- No in-switch LEDs installed (if you would like LEDs installed, installation service is available, email us for details)
- Has 2u thumb key support
- Rev. 7
- Kailh hotswap sockets, MX-compatible switches only
- 2u thumb key support
- Per-key RGB LEDs and RGB underglow LEDs
- If encoders are selected, they will be soldered in (not hot-swappable)
- Kailh Box Jades (Clicky)
- Durock Shrimp 67g (Silent Tactile)
Durock Sunflower 67g (Tactile)
- Durock Dolphin 62g (Silent Linear)
- Milky Gateron Yellows (Linear)
- Customer Supplied
- For this option, email us in advance so we can give you the mailing address to send switches to
- For hotswap boards only
- You will install your own switches, and you must remove the bottom plate to support the PCB while installing switches
Unsure what to select? See this page about the various switch options we have: Keebio Switch Options
More configurations will be added based on survey results
When ordering, you need to select a set of plates that the switches will be placed into for use with the build. You can find out more about each of the plate materials/options here: Iris PE Plates
A middle layer is an optional piece that can be
added that will go in between the switch plate and the bottom plate, giving the board a more enclosed and complete look. If you purchase a middle layer that has tenting holes, you can add your own bolts/nuts to it to allow your board to be tented (see video below). A middle layer can be installed at a later time if you don't want to buy one now.
Another thing you can buy separately is a 3D-printed case. You can currently purchase one of these at Tree Dog Studio: Iris 3D Printed Case, and optionally, you can have it shipped to us for installation.
Need a Carrying Case?
We offer a carrying case for your Iris keyboard, check it out here: Iris Carrying Case
The default keymapping that the board is pre-programmed with can be found here: Default Keymaps