Iris Essential Model 2 Keyboard
Type comfortably and ergonomically with the Iris Essential Model 2 (EM2) Keyboard! This keyboard's unique design fits your hands perfectly, so you can type away without straining your wrists. Get ready to take your productivity to the skies! (Or, you know, at least to your desk!). Reprogrammable to any keymap layout you'd like with QMK/VIA.
We've picked out the most commonly ordered configuration for you with the Essential Model, but if you're looking for more customizations for your board, see the Iris Pre-Built Keyboard page to set your own keyboard configuration. You can also change out parts on the Essential Model later on if you'd like.
- Hotswap sockets so you can change out your switches at anytime
- Per-key RGB LEDs and RGB underglow LEDs
- Tested and pre-flashed with default layout and VIA support, so you can easily reprogram keys
- Iris Rev. 8 PCB
- Durock Shrimp 67g Silent Tactile Switches - Keep things quiet at your desk!
- Cherry Icebergo PBT keyset - Comes with extra keycaps so you can adjust your layout
- FR4 Plates
- 3D-printed Black or White Top
- Clear/Frosted 3D-printed middle layer
- SKUF feet are installed on the bottom of the keyboard
- Coiled USB-C to USB-C cable to connect both halves together
- Black cable for Black model
- White cable for White model
- USB-C to USB-A cable not included
The default keymapping that the board is pre-programmed with can be found here: Default Keymaps
I'm new to split keyboards so there's been an adjustment, but it's been great!