Quefrency Rev. 4 PCBs - Hotswap 65%/65XT Split Staggered Keyboard$79.99
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Rev. 4 of the Quefrency now features Kailh hotswap sockets!
A 60%/65%/65XT split staggered keyboard, with 2x5 macro section option for the left half. Pronounced as keew-fren-see.
Status: The Rev. 4 PCBs are being replaced by Rev. 5 PCBs, so please visit that page to be notified when they are available.
- Option for rotary encoders at top left and top right corners
- Rotary encoders need to be soldered in (not hotswappable)
- It's recommended to add a 4mm foam piece or silicone bumper below the PCB where the encoder is and the bottom plate
- ANSI support only
- Layouts supported: Quefrency Rev. 4 KLE
- Macro section on left half and right column on right half can optionally be broken off
- USB-C ports for both connection to computer and between halves
- Compatible with MX-style switches only
- QMK compatible, pre-flashed with VIA support
- Compatible with FR4 Plate Kits
- Left PCB and Right PCB
- One size fits all - Left PCB can have macro section broken off
Items needed for Build
- MX-compatible switches
- Quefrency Plate Kit
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- PCB-mount MX stabilizers - Most configurations will use 5 stabilizers
- USB-C cable
- Rotary Encoder and knobs
- Silicone Hotswap Bumpers (optional, but recommended)
- SKUF Keyboard Feet (optional)
- 3D-printed case to supplement plates (optional)
- Available at Tree Dog Studio
- Alternative design: 3D Printed High Profile Case from P3D (optional)
- About 80 key switches
Quefrency Rev. 4 Hotswap Build Guide
Case Design Files
The default keymapping that the board is pre-programmed with can be found here: Default Keymaps