Revision 2 of the board that's a tribute to one of the greatest players ever, the BDN9 is a fun little 3x3 macropad that lets you try out a few rotary encoders as well. What can you do with rotary encoders? That's for you to figure out! Use it as up/down, page up/down, volume control, or whatever, get creative. Go win a Super Bowl with it or something.
With Rev. 2, the microcontroller and other components are already soldered on.
Note: PCB is sold separately from the plates/cases. You will either need to purchase the FR4 Plate kit or one of the Acrylic cases to go along with the PCB.
- 3x3 grid of keys
- Ability to add up 3 rotary encoders on the top row of the board
- In-switch RGB LEDs and two underglow RGB LEDs
- STM32F072 microcontroller
- Mid-mount USB-C port for lower profile build
- MX/Alps/Choc switch support
- Just 1 PCB
Other parts needed
- BDN9 Rev. 2 Case/Plates
- MX-compatible, Alps, or Choc switches
- Rotary Encoders (EC11 or EC12) and Knobs
- EC11 is preferred
- Middle layer (Optional)
GitHub - BDN9 Case (Rev. 2 files not ready yet)