RP2040-based controller with a Pro Micro/Elite-C compatible pinout with tons of memory!
- Compatible with Pro Micro-based PCBs
- Mid-Mount USB-C port for low-profile
- RP2040 microcontroller
- Flash Memory: 128Mbit/16MB (W25Q128JVPIQ)
- Up to 27 I/O pins available
- USB D+/D- accessible via pads
- On-board boot and run/reset buttons
- 1.6mm thick PCB
- Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
- Firmware Support: QMK, KMK, CircuitPython
This controller can be used the same way as the Elite-Pi, so you can follow the guide for the Elite-Pi, which can be found here: Elite-Pi Usage Guide. When compiling, just replace "elite-pi" with "helios". Please read the guide for some important notes.
Question: Can I use this on just one half of a split keyboard and use a Pro Micro on the other half?
Answer: No, you can not mix the controller with a Pro Micro or Elite-C. However, another RP2040 controller can be used with it.