The Rorschach is like the Let's Split and Levinson but it has two additional thumb keys on each half.
Note: The 0.1 PCBs for this kit are marked as "Tau" instead of "Rorschach", since Tau was the original name of the keyboard during development.
The Full Kit includes the following:
- 2 Rorschach PCBs
- 2 Push buttons for reset
- 2 4.7kΩ resistors for I2C to install on the master half
- 2 TRRS jacks
- 52 1N4148 through-hole diodes (if you want SMD diodes instead, please request this in your order notes)
- LED support components - 2 MOSFETs, 2 4.7kΩ resistors
- Switch plate and bottom plate
- M2 screws and standoffs
The Rorschach uses QMK for its firmware, and the code for it is still a work-in-progress. Current code: https://github.com/nooges/qmk_firmware/tree/add-rorschach
Items needed for build
- 26 Diodes per PCB (through-hole and SMD diodes supported)
- 2 Arduino Pro Micro
- 2 Push buttons (included with this item)
- 2 4.7k resistors if using I2C (included with this item)
- Switches - Alps or MX-compatible
- 2 TRRS Jacks (included with this item)
- TRRS cable
- Micro USB cable
- Optional - LED support components - 2 MOSFETs, 2 4.7kΩ resistors (included)
- Optional - LEDs and 470Ω resistors
The build guide is nearly identical to that of the Iris, so you can use this guide.