Chocopad - 16-key Macropad for Kailh Choc Low-Profile Switches$9.99
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Need a compact macropad or just want to test out some Kailh Choc low-profile switches? Then you'll want this 16-key macropad! (Switches not included)
- 4x4 grid of keys
- In-switch LED support
- Breakout pins for adding RGB strips
- 1 PCB
- 1 Bottom plate
- 8 4mm M2 screws and 4 5mm M2 standoffs
- 1 reset switch
- 16 1N4148
- MOSFET and 4.7kΩ resistor for LED support
Other parts needed
- Kailh low-profile switches - Available at NovelKeys
- Keycaps for Kailh low-profile switches - Available at NovelKeys
- 1 Pro Micro or Elite-C
- 470Ω resistors (Optional, for LEDs)
- LEDs (Optional)
Want some more Kailh low-profile fun? Checkout the Dilly, a 30% ortholinear keyboard that also uses the low-profile switches!
Build Guide: Chocopad Build Guide
The default keymapping that the board is pre-programmed with can be found here: Default Keymaps