No time for soldering? No problem, we've got pre-built Iris keyboards for sale now!
- Tested and pre-flashed with default layout and VIA support
- Built and shipped within 1-3 business days usually
- If you add on a mid-layer kit, we will install it for you!
- Cables and keycaps not included
- No in-switch LEDs installed, just the pre-existing RGB underglow LEDs
- Thumb key configuration
- Default thumb key setup is two 1u keys
- Select the configuration you'd like for each thumb
- Kailh Box Jades (Note: Midnight Box Jades might be substituted in) (Clicky)
- Gazzew Boba U4 62g (Silent Tactiles)
- Gazzew Boba U4T 62g (Thocky Tactiles)
- Gazzew Bobagum 62g (Silent Linears)
- Milky Gateron Yellows (Linear)
- Customer Supplied
- For this option, email us in advance so we can give you the mailing address to send switches to
- Mill-Max 7305 Hotswap Sockets can be installed (3305-1 might be substituted in)
- MX compatible only
- Some switches (such as Kailh switches) have compatibility issues with these sockets due to wider switch pins. Please check the Mill-Max Compatibility Table if you are unsure if your switches will work with the sockets.
- Encoder pins are not hotswapped - If you order encoders, then they will be pre-soldered on for you at the spots you specify
More configurations will be added based on survey results
The default keymapping that the board is pre-programmed with can be found here: Default Keymaps