Keebio Scrap Sale$4.99
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Keebio Scrap Sale!
These items may be slightly defective, meaning that they need a small bit of work to get working properly sometimes. In some cases, the item might work as a half of a board, but needs additional work to get both halves working.
These items are geared towards those who can troubleshoot issues well and are not recommended for first-time builders.
There is no tech support available for these items and are sold as-is.
Ordering info for Mystery Boxes/Pouches:
- Only 1 Mystery Box/Pouch per person
- Mystery Boxes/Pouches cannot be combined with other items, as they are already sealed for shipping
- If you wish to order additional items, please place a separate order
- Orders with multiple items will be cancelled
- No returns, but not like you'll request one anyway because of how awesome the boxes are
- U.S. destinations only, can not ship these boxes internationally
- Shipping via USPS Priority Mail only, do not select UPS
- Mystery Boxes!
- Clearing out various items, including random switch plate, PCBs for various boards
- Boxes are mostly B-Stock plates usually
- See first couple of images for sample contents
- No TRRS jacks, reset switches, or screws/standoffs included
- Box weight varies between 4-10 pounds
- PCBs in there may or may not be functional - No support questions about the PCBs will be answered
- Quefrency Right 65% PCB only - incomplete drilling
- 3 drill holes are missing on the PCB as shown in the picture, works fine if you're not using that layout
- See image of layouts affected
- Drill out the holes at your own risk
- Comes with PCB only
- Quefrency Right 65% Top Plate only - Missing black soldermask
- Top plate only
- Aluminum PCB, but I forgot to put black soldermask on top, so the top is an off-white dielectric
- Box of Quefrency 60% plates - about 25 full sets
- I don't really remember what the issue was with these plates
- Box of Fourier Plates - about 30+ full sets
- I think a number of left halves doesn't support the 4x1u layout at the lower left.