Keebio Scrap Sale!
These items may be slightly defective, meaning that they need a small bit of work to get working properly sometimes. In some cases, the item might work as a half of a board, but needs additional work to get both halves working.
These items are geared towards those who can troubleshoot issues well and are not recommended for first-time builders.
There is no tech support available for these items and are sold as-is.
Ordering info for Mystery Boxes/Pouches:
- Only 1 Mystery Box/Pouch per person
- Mystery Boxes/Pouches cannot be combined with other items, as they are already sealed for shipping
- If you wish to order additional items, please place a separate order
- Orders with multiple items will be cancelled
- No returns, but not like you'll request one anyway because of how awesome the boxes are
- U.S. destinations only, can not ship these boxes internationally
- Shipping via USPS Priority Mail only, do not select UPS
- Mystery Boxes!
- Clearing out various items, including random switch plate, PCBs for various boards
- Boxes are mostly B-Stock plates usually
- See first couple of images for sample contents
- No TRRS jacks, reset switches, or screws/standoffs included
- Box weight varies between 4-10 pounds
- PCBs in there may or may not be functional - No support questions about the PCBs will be answered
- Quefrency Right 65% PCB only - incomplete drilling
- 3 drill holes are missing on the PCB as shown in the picture, works fine if you're not using that layout
- See image of layouts affected
- Drill out the holes at your own risk
- Comes with PCB only
- Quefrency Right 65% Top Plate only - Missing black soldermask
- Top plate only
- Aluminum PCB, but I forgot to put black soldermask on top, so the top is an off-white dielectric
- Box of Quefrency 60% plates - about 25 full sets
- I don't really remember what the issue was with these plates
- Box of Fourier Plates - about 30+ full sets
- I think a number of left halves doesn't support the 4x1u layout at the lower left.