Keebio Scrap Sale!
These items may be slightly defective, meaning that they need a small bit of work to get working properly sometimes. In some cases, the item might work as a half of a board, but needs additional work to get both halves working.
These items are geared toward those who can troubleshoot issues well and are not recommended for first-time builders.
There is no tech support available for these items and are sold as-is.
Ordering info for Mystery Boxes:
- Only 1 Mystery Box per person
- Mystery Boxes cannot be combined with other items, as they are already sealed for shipping
- If you wish to order additional items, please place a separate order
- Orders with multiple items will be canceled
- No returns, but not like you'll request one anyway because of how awesome the boxes are
- Mystery Boxes!
- Clearing out various items, including random switch plates, PCBs for various boards (Quefrency, BDN9, Choconum, etc.)
- Boxes are mostly B-Stock plates usually
- See first couple of images for sample contents
- No TRRS jacks, reset switches, or screws/standoffs included
- Box weight varies between 3-6 pounds (10x5x5" in size)
- PCBs in there may or may not be functional - No support questions about the PCBs will be answered
- Decent amount of case parts for handwiring
- Quefrency Right 65% PCB only - incomplete drilling
- 3 drill holes are missing on the PCB as shown in the picture, works fine if you're not using that layout
- See image of layouts affected
- Drill out the holes at your own risk
- Comes with PCB only
- Iris Prototype PCB Kits
- Placement of encoder pads are slightly different than final production versions, but works fine
- Miscellaneous PCB Halves
- Just some random, unmatched halves we have around