Amoeba Single-Switch PCBs$0.79
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Doing a handwired build? Well make it a bit cleaner by using these Amoeba Single-Switch PCBs! Handy for keyboards such as the Dactyl and Dactyl-Manuform.
Comes in two different sizes
- 1u - A sheet of 30 1u PCBs
- 2u - Single PCB, allows you to use a stabilizer for 2u/2.25/2.75u keys
- Ability to add LEDs to your build, as it has a spot for an LED and a resistor (0805 SMD package or through-hole)
- Choice of using through-hole diodes or SMD ones (0805 or SOD-123)
- Cleaner wiring
Source of PCB design
- Note that this PCB is not designed by us and the design is freely available
- Deskthority thread about the Amoeba
- GitHub files
Please note that the Amoeba Single-Switch PCBs are MX and Alps switches compatible! They are not compatible with Choc switches.