We want you to treat yourself. You need an afternoon sipping a cool drink with a gentle breeze on your face!
Keebio has made additions to the Breeze to make it an even more lovely piece for your hands and peace of mind. It now features mid-mount USB-C ports (to replace TRRS), hotswap sockets, and diodes already soldered on. The only soldering that needs to be done is soldering in the microcontrollers!
The world is your oyster at the beach with the Breeze.
Notes about the initial release: This first batch of Breeze kits is relatively small due to it being an initial run to test the waters with selling it. If the batch sells out quickly it will be restocked within a month.
- Pre-soldered components
- USB-C ports to connect both halves
- Hotswap sockets (MX-only for now, Choc in the future)
- Reset buttons
- Compatible with Pro Micro-style microcontrollers (Pro Micro, Elite-C, Elite-Pi, nice!nano, etc.)
- Rev. 1.3 Breeze PCBs
- 3D resin-printed tray cases with heat-set inserts pre-installed
- FR4 switch plates
- M3 Screws
- SKUF Feet
Items Needed for Build
- Breeze Keyboard Kit (this item)
- 2 Microcontrollers (Pro Micro, Elite-C, Elite-Pi, nice!nano, etc.)
- USB-C to USB-C Cable to connect both halves together
- 70 Switches
- 2 MX stabilizers (for MX-compatible builds)
- USB-C Cable to connect to computer
A build guide and firmware for the keyboard can be found here: Breeze Kit Build Guide