A 60%/65% split staggered keyboard, with 2x5 macro section option for the left half. Pronounced as keew-fren-see.
New! Pre-built Quefrency Keyboards now available, click here!
New! Rev. 3 PCBs: TRRS jacks for connecting both halves have been replaced with USB-C! This will allow for a slimmer build with shorter standoffs and less of a chance of shorting out PCBs while disconnecting halves from each other.
PCB Kits and Plate Kits are sold separately, so unless you are having your own case/plates made, you will need both types of kits.
Stocking Status: Keebio Status Board
- Option for rotary encoders at top left and top right corners
- ANSI/ISO support
- Options for split backspace and split right shift
- Layouts supported: KLE link
- Macro section on left half and right column on right half can optionally be broken off
- In-switch LED support (single-color 2-Pin LEDs)
- Separately controlled Caps Lock LED
- USB-C port
- Compatible with MX-style switches only
- QMK compatible, pre-flashed with VIA support
- Connection between halves:
- USB-C for Rev. 3
- Left PCB and Right PCB
- One size fits all - Left PCB can have macro section broken off, and the Right PCB can have the right column broken off for 60% mode instead of 65%
Other parts needed not included in these kits:
- MX-compatible switches
- Plate Kit
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- PCB-mount MX stabilizers - Most configurations will use 6 stabilizers
- USB-C cable
- 1.8mm or 2x3x4mm single-color LEDs
- Rotary Encoder and knobs
- 3D Printed High Profile Case from P3D
- 67 key switches
Case Design Files: Files available on GitHub
Default Layout Images:
The default keymap layout below can be changed in QMK Configurator.