The Convolution is a 65XT staggered keyboard, with 2x5 macro section to the left.
- RP2040 Microcontroller
- 16 RGB underglow LEDs
- Option for rotary encoders at top left and top right corners
- ANSI and ISO support
- Layouts supported: Convolution KLE
- USB-C port
- JST port is also present for use with a daughterboard, if you decide to break off the USB-C port
- Compatible with MX-style switches only
- QMK compatible, pre-flashed with VIA support
Items needed for Build
- MX-compatible switches
- Plate Kit
- PCB-mount MX stabilizers - Most configurations will use 5 stabilizers
- USB-C cable
- Rotary Encoder and knobs
- SKUF Keyboard Feet (optional)
- 3D-printed case to supplement plates (optional)
- About 80 key switches (depending on layout)
Work in progress!
Case Design Files
Files to be made available on GitHub when ready.
The default keymapping that the board is pre-programmed with can be found here: Default Keymaps