Split 75% keyboard with optional 2x5 macro section and right column.
PCB Kits and Plate Kits are sold separately, so unless you are having your own case/plates made, you will need both a PCB kit and Plate kit.
Now available! Rev. 2 PCBs: TRRS jacks for connecting both halves have been replaced with USB-C! This will allow for a slimmer build with shorter standoffs and less of a chance of shorting out PCBs while disconnecting halves from each other.
Acrylic Case available here: Sinc Acrylic Case
- Option for rotary encoders at top left and top right corners
- ANSI/ISO support
- Options for split backspace and split right shift
- Layouts supported: KLE link
- Due to a mistake made on the Rev. 1 PCBs, an Inverted-T arrow cluster on a 60% can't be done since the UP key is in the wrong location and can't be used (65% is fine)
- Macro section on left half and right column on right half can optionally be broken off
- In-switch LED support (single-color 2-Pin LEDs)
- Separately controlled Caps Lock LED
- USB-C port
- Compatible with MX-style switches only
- QMK compatible, pre-flashed with VIA support
- Comes with left half PCB and right half PCB
- ATmega32u4 integrated on-board
- 8 RGB underglow LEDs on each half
- Single-color, in-switch LED support (non-addressable)
Other parts needed for build
- Plate Kit
- MX-compatible switches
- TRRS Cable (Rev. 1 only)
- USB-C to USB-C Cable (Rev. 2 only)
- PCB-mount MX stabilizers - Most configurations will use 6 stabilizers
- USB-C cable
- 1.8mm or 2x3x4mm single-color LEDs
- Rotary Encoder and knobs
- 99 key switches (or fewer, depending on layout)
Case Design Files
Default Layout Images
The default keymaps can be changed in QMK Configurator.