Sinc Rev. 3 PCB Kit - Split Staggered 75%/TKL Keyboard$84.99
Split 75% keyboard with optional 2x5 macro section. Now featuring hotswap sockets, so just pop in your switches, and you are good to go!
Improvements with Rev. 3 PCBs: New features include per-key RGB, hotswap sockets, and more powerful on-board microcontroller!!
PCB Kits and Plate Kits are sold separately, so unless you are having your own case/plates made, you will need both a PCB kit and Plate kit (from the Case/Plates drop-down from above).
- MX Hotswap sockets
- Option for rotary encoders at top-left and top-right corners (non-hotswappable)
- ANSI support
- Enter area can be converted to support ISO Enter by relocating 2 hotswap sockets (We do provide a service option for this conversion), see Build Guide section below
- Options for split ISO left shift, split backspace, and split right shift
- Layouts supported: KLE link
- Macro section on left half can optionally be broken off
- In-switch RGB LEDs pre-installed
- USB-C port
- Compatible with MX-style switches only
- QMK compatible, pre-flashed with VIA support for easy remapping of keys
- Comes with left half PCB and right half PCB
- RP2040 MCU integrated on-board
- Per-key RGB LEDs for each switch
- 8 RGB underglow LEDs on each half
Other parts needed for build
- Plate Kit (Plates used with Rev. 1 & 2 are compatible)
- MX-compatible switches
- USB-C to USB-C Cable to connect both halves together
- PCB-mount MX stabilizers - Most configurations will use 5 or 6 stabilizers
- USB-C to USB-A cable to connect to computer
- Rotary Encoder and knobs
- 3D-printed case to supplement plates (optional)
- Available at Tree Dog Studio
- 98 key switches (or fewer, depending on layout)
ISO Enter Support Conversion: To convert the board to support ISO Enter, you'll need to desolder/resolder two of the hotswap sockets as shown below. See the build guide for additional details.
Case Design Files
The default keymapping that the board is pre-programmed with can be found here: Default Keymaps