Secret Mystery Box
Super Secret Mystery Box!
Congratulations, you've listened (presumably) to the latest episode of Off The Clack and found out how get to this page. If you haven't already done so, subscribe to the show using your favorite podcast app and listen to us banter about keyboards and other topics with your favorite members of the mechanical keyboard community. RSS Feed: https://feed.podbean.com/offtheclack/feed.xml
If you liked what you heard, consider becoming a patron of our show!
Current Status: Sold!
Mystery Box Info
- These items may be slightly defective, meaning that they need a small bit of work to get working properly sometimes. In some cases, the item might work as a half of a board, but needs additional work to get both halves working.
- These items are geared towards those who can troubleshoot issues well and are not recommended for first-time builders.
- Clearing out various items, including Iris plates, Fourier plates, loose PCBs for various boards
- No TRRS jacks, reset switches, or screws/standoffs included
- About 2.5 pounds of stuff in the box, probably good to make at least 3-5 full keyboards, but no guarantees
- All PCBs are functional, most are beta versions
- Iris 1.0 PCBs in some boxes had some Issue with GND not being connected to the TRRS, that’s for you to figure out how to jump it
- Iris 2.2-KLP: Be careful around the TRRS jack, you may need to clip down a switch or TRRS jack to prevent fitment issues
- Size: Big box (8”x6”x3”)
- There is no tech support available for these items and are sold as-is.