Nyquist/Levinson Rev. 4 PCB Kit - 60%/40% Split Ortholinear Keyboard$79.99
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The Nyquist is a 60% split ortholinear keyboard, that can also be converted easily to a 40% split ortholinear by breaking off the bottom row (by hand). Now featuring hotswap sockets, so just pop in your switches, and you are good to go!
Improvements with Rev. 4 PCBs: New features include per-key RGB, hotswap sockets, and a more powerful on-board microcontroller!!
- MX Hotswap sockets
- Option for rotary encoders at top-left and top-right corners (non-hotswappable)
- Bottom row can optionally be broken off to convert the board into a Levinson layout (4x12 split)
- Per-key RGB LEDs and underglow LEDs pre-installed
- USB-C port
- Compatible with MX-style switches only
- QMK compatible, pre-flashed with VIA support for easy remapping of keys
- Comes with left half PCB and right half PCB
- RP2040 MCU integrated on-board
- Per-key RGB LEDs for each switch
- 8 RGB underglow LEDs on each half
Other parts needed for build
- Plate Kit
- MX-compatible switches - 60 total (or fewer, depending on layout)
- USB-C to USB-C Cable to connect both halves together
- PCB-mount MX stabilizers (optional) - For 2u thumb keys in 5x12 layout
- USB-C to USB-A cable to connect to computer
- Rotary Encoder and knobs
- 3D-printed case to supplement plates (optional)
- Available at Tree Dog Studio
Case Design Files
The default keymapping that the board is pre-programmed with can be found here: Default Keymaps