Split keyboard based off of the G80-5000 split keyboard. Features a macro left column and dedicated navigation cluster.
PCB Kits and Plate Kits are sold separately, so unless you are having your own case/plates made, you will need both a PCB kit and Plate kit.
Looking for an acrylic case to go along with the PCBs and plates? Visit P3D Store for their KBO-5000 Acrylic Case to really make your board shine!
- Option for 1 rotary encoder at top left corner and 2 at the top right corner
- ANSI/ISO support
- Options for split backspace and split right shift
- Layouts supported: KLE for KBO-5000
- In-switch LED support (single-color 2-Pin LEDs, not RGB)
- Separately controlled Caps Lock LED
- USB-C ports for computer connection and connection between halves
- Compatible with MX-style switches only
- QMK compatible, pre-flashed with VIA support
- Comes with left half PCB and right half PCB
- ATmega32u4 integrated on-board
- 8 RGB underglow LEDs on each half
- Single-color, in-switch LED support (non-addressable)
- 1.6mm thick FR4
- M2 6mm screws and 10mm standoffs
- Complete set for left half and right half
Other Parts Needed for Build
- Up to 99 MX-compatible switches (or fewer, depending on layout)
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- PCB-mount MX stabilizers - Most configurations will use 5 or 6 stabilizers
- 3u keys will require a 3u stabilizer
- USB-C cable
- 1.8mm or 2x3x4mm single-color LEDs
- Rotary Encoder and knobs
Case Design Files
Default Layout Images
The default keymap layouts can be changed in QMK Configurator.