DSP40 PCB - 40% Staggered or Ortholinear Keyboard$39.99
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
40% PCB with 12 columns that supports staggered or ortholinear layouts.
- On-board STM32F072 controller
- USB-C port
- Switch support: MX-compatible switches only
- Supports an encoder at the top-left corner of the board
- In-switch, single-color LED support
- Compatible with Yui40 case by SirCheddar
- Layout options: KLE for DSP40
- Pre-flashed with QMK Firmware that has VIA configurator support
- Note: Keyspacing is 19.05mm, so this PCB is not compatible with Planck cases/plates, which have a smaller keyspacing or 19mm.
Items Needed for Build:
- DSP40 PCB
- DSP40 FR4 Plates
- Rotary Encoder and knob (optional)
- USB-C Cable
- 40-48 Switches
- 2 2u MX Stabilizers (if using staggered layout)
- Plate files and 3D-print files for the middle layer and top shell are provided on GitHub here: DSP40 Case Files
Default Layout Images
The default keymaps can be changed QMK Configurator.