Iris Aluminum Case
Looking for a premium case for the Iris PCB? We've finally designed an aluminum case for the Iris now.
Round 3 Sale Info
Round 3 consists of Black, Dark Gray, Lilac, Navy Blue, and Emerald Green cases.
White will be considered again for Round 4.
- Aluminum Top and Bottom
- 5-degree side tilt
- PCB compatibility: Iris Rev. 5-8 PCBs
- FR4 and Stainless Steel switch plates included (install whatever one you want)
- Burger O-ring mount
- Top and Bottom parts of case
- Switch plates (FR4 and Stainless Steel)
- M2 and M3 Screws
- O-rings for burger mount
- SKUF silicone feet
- (New!) Silicone tray inserts
- Included with Round 2 cases after May 8, 2023, all future rounds (Round 3, 4, etc.) will include them
- If you previously purchased a case, you can purchase a set of inserts here: Iris Aluminum Silicon Tray Insert
- Carrying case
- Note: PCBs are not included - You will need to add one using the dropdown options if you would like one
Info about grading (A/A-/B Stock)
You can read more about our grading of stock here: Iris Aluminum Case Sale Info
Want to read more about this case? See our post about the development process: Iris Aluminum Case Production
Round 2 Sale Info
A limited number of Black and Pebble Gray cases will be available during Round 2 (January 2023).
The A- Stock issues for this round mainly consist of some horizontal anodization streaks on the bottom portion of the case.
The quality and heft of this iris case is insane. With the steel plate each half could be a weapon. They are heavy. But it feels like a tank. Exactly what I was hoping for.. more so even. The price is steep but after getting this I see why and will be buying another. It is well worth the price. Only thing I am not sure of yet is the sound... Due to heavy aluminum and steel switch plate the typing sound and feel is a little different than my previous iris boards. May have to try different switches to see what feels and sounds best.